Always post the rules: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 new people.
Tagged by: replacementforhisskull
~~ My Answers ~~
- If you had the chance to have a walk on role in any movie or tv show, what would it be and what sort of scene would you like to be in?
Oooh! That’s tough! Umm - I think I’d want to be a part of the Ballroom Scene in Labyrinth.
- You’ve suddenly been trapped in a video game! Which game would you like to be trapped in and which one do you think you’d probably die in within the first few minutes?
Like to be trapped in? Hmm…there aren’t many…maybe one of the Harry Potter games? And, hands down, I would be dead within like two second if I got trapped in ANY zombie game because I’d be rooted to my spot in fear, unable to runaway.
- Everyone’s had a crappy job, what was yours. If you haven’t (lucky you) what is your least favorite chore around the house?
Hmm…crappy job…how about getting paid barely above minimum wage in a managerial position and having to deal with all the crap of being a manager on an almost nightly basis?
- Did you see the Lunar Eclipse?!
YUS! It was nifty! :D
- If your life had a soundtrack, who would you want composing it?
David Bowie, please and thank you. XD
- Do you have a time of your life that you want to go back to and relive again? If yes, what time and why? If no, why not?
Umm…not really. Nothing’s perfect, and I don’t really see the point in looking back. *shrugs*
- There will always be horrible movie and TV show remakes of books, but do you have one that you actually like the movie or show better than the book?
I’m gonna go with 13th Warrior. In the book, Eaters of the Dead, Michael Crichton was trying to give it the feel of an old, translated document. He succeeded quite well…but it made things a bit boring. I much preferred the movie. :)
- Name one assigned reading book you read in school that you actually enjoyed and why you enjoyed it so much.
I liked a lot of the assigned reading, but I remember The Power and the Glory by Graham Greene surprising me with how much I liked it. Part of it was the setting, some of which was in a Texas mission I had actually been to the year prior. I also enjoyed the insight into this priest’s life and way of thinking. He knows he’s not a good priest, isn’t even sure he deserves to be one…but he keeps trying to be a good person despite it all.
- If you went out for a Game show, what would it be? Do you think you could win?
I…don’t really watch game shows…so no, I probably couldn’t win one. ^_^;
- What is your favorite broadway musical that you haven’t seen but want to? This includes movie adaptions.
RENT! I have seen the movie, but in my opinion, the movies never count because they cut out musical numbers for the sake of flow and/or time constraints, which has always disappointed me. Anyway, I would ADORE seeing RENT actually live on the stage! <3
- What was your favorite board game as a child? What’s your favorite now?
~~ My Questions ~~
- Tell me about a favorite artist you have? Famous, not famous, contemporary, old school - doesn’t matter. Just tell me who they are and why you like them.
- Have you ever had an FC you wanted to use on an RP blog, but didn’t because you were worried it would effect others’ willingness to RP with you? If so, who was the FC, and why were you worried?
- If you could be famous for one thing and one thing only what would it be and why?
- Tell me about the first band or singer you remember liking as a child.
- Almost everyone’s got at least one creepy, recurring nightmare. If you’ve got one, tell me about it.
- What’s your favorite online “timewaster” game, and what do you like about it?
- This question may date me a bit, but do you have a favorite Jim Henson muppet? If so, who is it and why do you like them?
- Name one movie that the general public seems to think was horrible, but that you actually enjoyed.
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it and why do you like it?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character. Is it the same one you had as a child or has it changed? And if it has changed, then why?
- Everyone, at one point or another wishes they had animal-like reflexes. If you could take one attribute from any animal and apply it permanently to yourself what would it be and why?
~~ My Tags ~~
Pretty sure most of the people I actually RP with have already been tagged…but I’ll just pick some random people I follow/stalk and hope that y’all don’t get mad at me for tagging you. ^_^;